The honey locust are beautiful trees that drop a lot of material in the spring and fall. These buds aren’t too bad to clean up and they all fall within a week or so. Can’t say the same about the seemingly endless weeks of leaf drop in the fall. The buds have a lovely movement in the wind. This is from the Chilly colorway, there is also a Warming color available.
These are the honey locust buds that inspired the design on this scarf.
• Made from 8mm 100% silk habotai
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash