This is the darker version of the scallop shell scarf inspired by the fisherman’s piles of shells. It can be worn in multiple ways around your neck, shoulders, or hair.
• Made from 8mm 100% silk habotai fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash