Mimosa tree leaves fold when you touch them and reopen a few minutes later. It is a pretty tree with tiny petaled flowers. This is from my Dusk colorway, it is also available in Morning.
• Made from 8mm 100% silk habotai
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash