This pattern is inspired by the piles of scallop shells left by the fishermen on the beach. Yes, it is a bit smelly when you walk by, but the shells are beautiful bleaching in the sun. You can enjoy the beauty without the odor when you wear it as a silk scarf.
• Made from 8mm 100% silk habotai fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on silk setting, may shrink after the first wash