Mimosa responds when you touch it. The small leaves fold and curve only to come back open in a few minutes. It is a lovely tree with flowers that have tiny petals. It makes a multi-textured pattern that will complement many different outfits. This is from my Morning colorway, it is also available in Dusk.
• Made from 8 mm 100% silk habotai
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash