The best part of winter is that you can clearly see the branches of trees. These are the branches of a Kousa Dogwood as the buds are forming. Layers of soft green colors with a variety of branch sizes add interest to this scarf.
• Made from 8mm 100% silk habotai
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash